• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sohlson - Whitelist Application

Sohlson

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Sohlson
  2. Location & Age: California, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have no previous bans.
  4. Referral(s): n/a
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted to Herocaft because I have read and understand the rules. I also researched this server and how it works on your wiki pages. I found it fascinating! I understand authority and will not break the rules. I love to trade and build and fight for my team (warrior). I want to join a town as soon as I'm accepted.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.com
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, I want to see how I like it first.
  8. Additional Info: This fall I will be a sophomore in high school. IRL, I like to participate in theatre, act for the camera, and sing. I also run track. An interesting fact about me is that I'm a girl. Actually, I guess that's not that interesting. Anyway, I look forward to getting the chance to play on your awesome server!