• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So Everyone can Breed now!? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crookshook

Coal
Recently i became a farmer! i love it i can spawn chickens and what not! But it doesnt make me feel like a spec because everybody can Breed animals with wheat. My friend did it on one of my chickens and made a chick. please fix :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Recently i became a farmer! i love it i can spawn chickens and what not! But it doesnt make me feel like a spec because everybody can Breed animals with wheat. My friend did it on one of my chickens and made a chick. please fix :D
Please tell me how we can restrict Wheat, I havent a clue ;)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Couldn't you just restrict wheat in the toolbar, like you do with weapons? Nobody else needs wheat in their toolbar.

EDIT: Waaaiiit a second. Was that... sarcasm? With a winky face? -scrutinizes post-

Crookshook

Coal
Its just that people are using wheat to breed animals just like a farmer is supposed to do. just make it so others can use wheat on the animals to make them bread.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Dazu, I intend to bind something to wheat, and throw the biggest fuss Herocraft has ever seen if wheat is made unhotbarrable!

At the moment, I don't really see the issue with this, for the moment. Baby animals can't be killed for food or leather, and with the growth rate the way it is, baby animals never grow up. Farmers have the ability to create fully grown animals out of thin air (and pixie sticks)

Crookshook

Coal
baby animals do grow though.. and the farmer skill specifically says breeds using wheat. i dont see any other class that can do this. so theres no reason to let others be able to breed like a farmer.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
D
Dazu, I intend to bind something to wheat, and throw the biggest fuss Herocraft has ever seen if wheat is made unhotbarrable!

At the moment, I don't really see the issue with this, for the moment. Baby animals can't be killed for food or leather, and with the growth rate the way it is, baby animals never grow up. Farmers have the ability to create fully grown animals out of thin air (and pixie sticks)

They grow up in 10-15 min <.<
Unless ofc, you think they look like grass x)

Crookshook

Coal
So if this isnt fixed then i feel like the farmer spec isnt even worth speccing into unless you want mooshrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.