• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Snorlaxlau’s whitelist application!

snorlaxlau

Dirt
Snorlaxlau’s whitelist application!

In-game name: snorlaxlau
Location & Age: North New Jersey, 21
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no bans on any servers :)
Referral(s): I found this server from http://minestatus.net/
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and the wiki. I plan on building a house far away from civilization and maybe even make my own civilization :3. I like to build mob traps because I love the idea that you can just sit there and about an hour later, you can have stacks of monster drops:). I am interested in making a town to prevent my house from being griefed. I want to stay with that one town for as long as I can to help it grow and expand its boundaries. I am very nice and I like making friends.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I went to http://minestatus.net/ to find some pretty good servers and saw this one. From a previous server, I saw the heroes’ plugin. It was the most amazing plugin I have ever played. There were jobs, rpg, and skills! :)
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: from singleplayer I have built a boat from some items I tmi'ed in.
The pic will be in the attachment cause apparently that itself is more then 150000 characters :) On the left you can see just a tiny bit of another building I was working on. It was an office building replica. The entire thing was to scale too :) I have been playing minecraft since the Halloween update. Good memories :) I built this quite some time ago. There is no version name because I edited that out. I do not really like building now so don’t expect me to make a full scaled model of the grand canyon XD

Attachments

• Snorlaxlau's boat.png
    Snorlaxlau's boat.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 7