• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sniper8012 app (updated) again

sniper8012

Stone
1. in game name : sniper8012
2. location and age: u.s.a, WI age:16
3. previous bans : none
4. referals : Jenay
5. reasons: i m ok at pvp. i m a desant builder but moost of crations are gone from griefers . i m not out to ruins somebody s game. i heard of the system you guys use and it sounds pretty cool mostly the sub class system thought.
6.how did you hear of Herocraft: from frends
7. have you voted for Herocraft: yes
8. additional info. i am currently on the sever the darktide but it make me angery most of the time. i was or still am(i don t know) a moderator n Kravle (i think thats how you spell it) sever. i started playing minecraft during alpha. i played multiplayer back when there where no mobs , if you droped a tool it would repair it self , and no pvp
i hope you whitelist me
-sniper8012

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

sniper8012

Stone
  1. In-game name: sniper8012
  2. Location & Age:WI, U.S.A age 16(i hit the wrong year on my profile)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none that i know of
  4. Referral(s): Jenay
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i m an ok at pvp having spending some time on a hardcore pvp server. I have in my time of playing minecraft built a good amount of building but most of mine are gone from greifing and my hard drive crashing so i don t not have any of my good building left. i have never seen the class system you have on any other server that i ve played on. i just checked out the Herocraft wiki seeing all the classes and sub class it new to me and looks like your game is very diverse. i am very interested in the crafter class. i also just read the rules and i do understand them. i am glad that there is a warning system if i mess up on accident.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from my friends Jeany and DJ Killionare
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i have voted
  8. Additional Info: i am currently active on the darktide server where i learned most of my pvping from. i am still active on this server. when not playing minecraft i m on my xbox playen call of duty, halo ,and fallout. Also some of the time i m on my computer playing Europa Univeresalis 3. i was a mod on kalve server (i believe how that is spelled i don t i have been on that server for a long time) but shortly after my minecraft connection failed until beta.
  9. thank you for giving me tip on how to improve my app. also thank you for reading my app

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling- Please run it through spell-check.
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

sniper8012

Stone
  1. In-game name: sniper8012
  2. Location & Age:WI, U.S.A age 16(I hit the wrong year on my profile)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none that I know of
  4. Referral(s): Jenay
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am ok at pvp having spending some time on a hardcore pvp server. I have in my time of playing minecraft built a good amount of building but most of mine are gone from greifing and my hard drive crashing so i don t not have any of my good building left. I am sorry but i do any have any pictures of the buildings. This type class system I have never seen before today. I checked out the Herocraft wiki seeing all the classes and sub class it new to me and looks like your game is very diverse.The crafter class looks very interesting. I also just read the rules and i do understand them. I am glad that there is a warning system if I mess up on accident.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friends Jeany and DJ Killionare.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have voted.
  8. Additional Info: I am currently active on the darktide server where i learned most of my pvping from. I am still active on this server. When not playing minecraft I am on my Xbox playing call of duty, halo ,and fallout. Also some of the time I am on my computer playing Europa Univeresalis 3. I was a mod on kalve server (I believe how that is spelled I have not been on that server for a long time) but shortly after my minecraft connection failed until beta.
  9. Thank you for giving me tip on how to improve my app , also thank you for reading my app.