• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SN00PY42's Application

Doug

Dirt
1.In Game Name: SN00PY42
2.Location and Age: Ontario Canada, 19
3.Bans: None
4.Referals: IamMcIovin, OllieHD, Mrnomnomnom, fades
5.Reasons you should be Accepted: I've found it hard to play sometimes with my friends on there server due to server lag. Regardless of this they made me an Admin and I administered the server for them in my spare time. I am responsible as an Admin on there server and treat the players with respect where respect is due. I hope to play on this server. From what I've been told its really cool, and I would Love to be a part of this community.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was told about it in a skype call. My friends were all playing it and really getting into it. I asked and they linked me to the website.
7.Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
8.Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft for about a year, and playing online for almost five months now. My specialty is Enormously Good Looking Tree Houses!
9.Screenshots:

Attachments

• 2011-08-06_20.23.50.png
    2011-08-06_20.23.50.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 6