• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smm443's application

smm443

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name:smm443
  2. Location & Age:pennsylvania, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i really don't know if this is a yes or no...
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I would love to join and make new friends, join a town, or even try to bunker down in a hole. most likely choices #1&2.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:random browsing...
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yep
  8. Additional Info:I love playing minecraft. I'm most likely to be on A LOT. i LOVE it when i find new things. I also try to make a friend or two when i first log on!

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Give me more reason to accept you! What are you good at in Minecraft? Building? Redstone? What else could you bring to the Herocraft community? What class are you hoping to be? etc..

And for Additional Info, tell us more about yourself. What are you like as a gamer? What other kinds of games do you like? What attracted you to Herocraft? What other hobbies do you have?

Screenshots of past creations are cool if you can!

Leave a comment on this thread to let me know when you have finished editing your original post!

smm443

smm443

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name:smm443
  2. Location & Age Pennsylvania, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i really don't know if this is a yes or no...
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I would love to join and make new friends, join a town, or even try to bunker down in a hole. most likely choices #1&2. I can build OK. I'm pretty good at redstone, mostly cannons(defense), but that's only when i have a huge fort to defend. when I make a home i try to stick with a theme. I'll probably be the person you turn to if you need help with general stuff like building, mob hunting, and food collecting.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:random browsing...
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yep
  8. Additional Info:I love playing minecraft. I'm most likely to be on A LOT. i LOVE it when i find new things. I also try to make a friend or two when i first log on! I also LOVE OBLIVION & SKYRIM!!!!!!!! but i hardly get to play due to my brother hogging the game...but thats not to important... In short i love to sit back and relax while kicking zombies and shooting skeletons while hanging around with friends.
Edit wouldn't work...but here's my edited application :D