• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

smKes application !!UPDATED!!

1. In-game name: smKes
  2. Location & Age: East coast, 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): battlecraft, for joining kombatkraft
  4. Referral(s): n/a
  5. Reason you should be accepted: looking for a server to play on
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: saw minestatus looked alright
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: previous admin/mod on kombatkraft, though the population there is dwindling. wish to find a server that is fair in all respects

I love to pvp, and/or conduct raids against other clans or "towns. The rpg features i'm curious about really, which brings me here. With the addition of new abilities and features, will add additional facets to the way i play. Also i'm decent at construction and redstone workings etc etc.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Ok i will try to "Remake my Application". First of all i hope i get selected to play on this server! My friend is also playing on it, and i would love to be in contact with him again.

1. In-game name: smKes
  2. Location & Age: The Netherlands, and my age is 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): battlecraft, for joining kombatkraft
  4. Referral(s): Kikusaku
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a Creative player. Very enthousiastic and loves to dedicate time into servers he likes. I have played many servers, but never came across a server like this one. The gerneral idea behind this server is in my opinion AWSOME!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My mate told the way this server works. He make met very enthousiastic. I would love to be part of it!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i did 3 times now
  8. Additional Info: previous admin/mod/Owner on kombatkraft, though the population there is dwindling. wish to find a server that is fair in all respects.

On the last server "KombatKraft" i became owner with my dedication and love for the server. I wish i could prove myself on this server aswell. And have double the fun i had on kombatkraft. They found out about my playstyle because i always make nice projects. I try and involve many players in it and have a nice time.

HeroCraft I really hope i get accepted.

//smKes

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Can you link me to any information about the ban on battlecraft? A post by an admin/mod about it? A ban appeal request where the situation is explained? I couldn't seem to find anything about you in the banned sections.

Let me look if i have some background info about that! I have been away from game for some time now so i hope i can find it.. I did not appeal because "kombatkraft" and "Battlekraft" where not really the best friends.. As i joined "East" the owned told me about Battlecraft and when i joined the server after i was promoted to "Admin" they instant banned me without me saying anything.. They knew i was admin at Kombatkraft so i think they just did not want me on the server.. I never involved myself in the troubles the Server owners had with eachother!

I could not find anything in the section aswell, maybe i can still join.. that meens i was kicked not banned.. i never joined after that first join!