• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Smiths!

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
I really enjoy the utility of this class however one thing strikes me odd, and that it that as a class it can sell "IronGrade" and "DiamondGrade" However it cannot sell "ChainGrade" even though chain forging has been added to the class.

I would like being able to sell chain grade for smiths. Levels I think It could possibly be are either level 45 or level 49, mainly because those levels are the general levels in which they can start selling Graded tools.

Before saying it would ruin the economy (~to some people who WOULD say this~), I disagree, A full chain set of armor would sell for 10c, smiths would be making a small income yes, but nothing compared to alchemists with say potions and unobtainable.

Thank you

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Im not a Smith anymore, but I agree they'd deserve chain shops. Maybe lv 54 between iron and diamond?

Agreed alot of the time the reason people stayed alchemist was to make chain now that smiths can make it i think they should be able to sell it.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Oh yeah, Sorta gotta take that into account huh... Well Yeah I think either way, 49 is the most middle ground.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
I agree smith should have it added since we now have the ability to make it but not sell it save for trade chat

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
as a smith I would want this soo bad... but I see one problem and that would be that everyone would be going smith because of it's mass amounts of useful skills. This might choke out some of the merchants, and a few other professions because everyone is selling chainmail now.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Well, I agree, however Merchants can easily make money off selling diamonds and iron to smiths for repairs, and can also sell general goods like food and bows and arrows whereas smiths can. Alchemist can make gold from iron Ore and buy/sell Iron ore. Miners can excavate and also SmeltGold which can give them an extra gold ingot per gold smelted... Not everyone is buying chain mail :p so its hard to see your point :eek:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
There's already perm nodes setup for Chain in the last plugin.yml I wrote.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
k, what about the new items in 1.4 and the latest ChestShop? wanna give that a test?
Yup. Will get on that later tonight