• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smith Suggestion and or Problem with Smith

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
Well after hitting 30 last night in smith i found out that i am not able to repair all equipments. For some odd reason i cannot repair diamond swords and or anything i cant equip, i dont know if this is what was intended but a smith should be able to repair everything.

If in fact smith is not able to repair all equip's then i would have to say that is something that needs to be added to the class. A smith is someone that works on all types of equipment and repairs them not just the items he can use.

Also Repair all does not work at 30, i dont know if thats a command you get at 50 but just pointing that out as well.
@Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well after hitting 30 last night in smith i found out that i am not able to repair all equipments. For some odd reason i cannot repair diamond swords and or anything i cant equip, i dont know if this is what was intended but a smith should be able to repair everything.

If in fact smith is not able to repair all equip's then i would have to say that is something that needs to be added to the class. A smith is someone that works on all types of equipment and repairs them not just the items he can use.

Also Repair all does not work at 30, i dont know if thats a command you get at 50 but just pointing that out as well.
@Kainzo

Compare the permission nodes please - http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...-tools-and-armour-860.565/page-10#post-304950
Smith:
default: false
parent: CRAFTER
description: Skilled in repairing and bobbleheads
summon-max: 0
permitted-armor:
- LEATHER
- CHAINMAIL
- IRON
- DIAMOND_CHESTPLATE
permitted-weapon:
- WOOD
- STONE
- GOLD_PICKAXE
- IRON_PICKAXE
- IRON_AXE
- IRON_SPADE
- IRON_HOE
- DIAMOND_PICKAXE
- DIAMOND_AXE
- DIAMOND_SPADE
- DIAMOND_HOE
permitted-skills:
permission-skills:
ChestShop:
level: 1
usage: Chest Shop Creation
permissions:
- iConomyChestShop.shop.create.*
Repair:
usage: /rep ?
permissions:
- AutoRepair.access
Repair Info:
usage: /rep ?
permissions:
- AutoRepair.info
Repair Flint:
level: 40
usage: /rep (Flint)
permissions:
- AutoRepair.repair.manual.flint
Repair Rod:
level: 50
usage: /rep (Rod)
permissions:
- AutoRepair.repair.manual.rod
Repair Weapon:
level: 20
usage: /rep (Sword)
permissions:
- AutoRepair.repair.manual.sword
Repair Tool:
level: 10
usage: /rep (Tool)
permissions:
- AutoRepair.repair.manual.tools
Repair Armour:
level: 30
usage: /rep (Armour)
permissions:
- AutoRepair.repair.manual.armour
Auto Repair:
level: 50
usage: Auto Repair
permissions:
- AutoRepair.repair.auto.*
Mark:
usage: /cast mark
permissions:
- magicspells.grant.mark
Recall:
usage: /cast recall
permissions:
- magicspells.grant.recall
Compare

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
Well i am able to repair armour ect that i can use, but not stuff that other classes use. I am guessing that i get to do that at level 50, at least i hope so.