• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smith Services $ (how much should i charge?)

Recently started back on herocraft and now im currently a smith and just wanting some feedback from the community on how much should i charge for making certain items such as a diamond hoe.Or better yet what would be a reasonable amount to ask for to make a gold chestplate or if anyone has their own graph or pie chart they go by to just post it for me in this thread or an idea of how they go about charging to make certain pieces or armor and tools and also to charge to fix the enchanted pieces maybe.

jargolgal

TNT
Umm i dont know if this helps but you can go pc all the items needed and maybe add a little bit? I dunno for sure tho xD

Well just recently went to trade district and found a smith service amount for alot of things another person is offering and ill prob have to get close to that so ill just go by what is everyone else is offering there services