• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Smith chain chestshops

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Just a quick suggestion-
since smiths can now make chainmail, maybe could they get access to selling chain in chestshops?

:D

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Thats why we have merchants. If every class could sell everything they made it would kinda defeat the purpose of having merchants.

Lucky you know a merchant *cough*me***coughqsacough**

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
I was actually going to post this suggestion. It makes sense. We can make diamond and iron grade shops, why not chain? I'd also be for leather and gold grade.

macura

Diamond
Smith is already a popular profession especially with the new addition of chain armor. I think that giving them chest shops for chain might make too appealing in comparison with the other professions. The suggestion would be very beneficial and it makes sense but it makes smiths really powerful.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I disagree with this, the merchant is the middle man class, get a friend and use him wisely.