• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smite/skills not working?

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Only skill I have that sometimes doesn't work is Smite. I'm in a pvp zone and I'd say Smite doesn't do damage about 20% of the time? I dunno, but it's a decent amount. It says I've smited him, but no damage animation and no damage is taken.

Also, at random times I've been unable to hit people, when other people have been able to hit them, and I can also smite them still. OrangeAngel has a recording of it if you want it.

Just wondering if there is a reason for this, and if anyone else is having this problem?

Zihara

Obsidian
Hm, I've had this issue with Barn, as well as Rue when we were in the Cage. His arrows would bounce off my face.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay, cool. Thank you.

Maybe it only has something to do with being in Zeal? That's only when it seems to happen, and Zihara said it only happens in the cage. And for me it only happened when I was in the AoA when it was accidentally turned into a PVP zone