• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SlurpDurp (NathanDurp27) - Whitelist Application

SlurpDurp

Dirt
  1. In-game name:SlurpDurp
  2. Location & Age:Alberta, Canada, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have never been banned.
  4. Referral(s):I have no idea what his name is on this website. :p Sorry. His username changes every site, but where I come from he is Inyo22.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a great, fun person to be around. I am helpful(I love to help). On the server I originally played on, (got shut down, the owner was a jerk), I was a guide, meaning I helped people, showed them the ropes, and took down greifers. I have read the rules and wiki, and I love Minecraft. I play a lot, and I'm very friendly. You will (probably) love me. :) I only show the dark side of myself if others ask to see it, meaning I only get mad/upset/TOTAL RAGE if someone is constantly being a retard, and not just, "hehe, you're dumb", like, the only time I went into RAGEwas when some dude dumped lava everywhere in my house and on my home set as well as everyone in my town. There is a lot more I could say, but I don't have the time and can't think of everything.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:A friend told me about it. I'm very excited to join.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I have voted.
  8. Additional Info: I like pizza. Well, in real life, I'm known as as smart, (straight A's), funny, kind, awesome person to be around. I love video games, a lot. Especially Minecraft and NHL2K10. (I know it's outdated). I'm a HUGE hockey and sports fan, altough I only play soccer. I love the Edmonton Oilers, even though they aren't doing very well. I saw my first game on Sunday, and they won in Overtime. I'm easy to get along with, and I have only friends, no enemies. And lots of friends. A total of -2 enemies.