• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Slimeball recipe is broken

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
I suggest implementing a slimeball recipe for alchemists please, it would greatly help as the mob spawn rates are so low.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Haven't even told me what materials you're trying in the cauldron or the message you're getting. If you want staff to fix things, we need more than "its broken!"

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry, I made some unfair assumptions regarding this issue. The recipe is as follows

Slime Ball
1 Lapis Lazuli Block
1 Diamond
1 Leaf Block

While I was an Alchemist I found that only the default leaf blocks (greenest ones from Oak trees I believe) worked for the recipe. When it stopped working I tested each leaf block in the recipe and none seemed to work. The last time I tested the recipe was about a week and a half ago and I have since respecced twice so I currently cannot test it any more. I feel like it broke around the time 1.8.1 came out but I could be mistaken, it happened a while back now so I can't remember for sure.