• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Slapacookie Banker Application

Minecraft IGN: Slapacookie
Position applying for: Banker
Age | Timezone: 17/pacific
How long have you been on Herocraft?:bout 4 to 7 months
Why do you think you would make a good Banker?: well i think i would be a good banker because
1. i am very good with handle money basically doing the math which is basic math not that hard
2.i am a very Honest person i will not just take the gold then not give there money back and leave most likely i would get into alot of trouble or take there gold tell them oh its 6 c per then keep the rest thats just unjustice.
3. I am very friendly with people i get along with most people on here and they get along with me

Any additional info you would like to tell us?:I know i already put in a guide app but i rather be a banker i really like to deal with money i actually would like to be a accountant one day but otherwise i think i would be a great banker thanks!!

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Currently we have 10 bankers, might be looking to fill another position soon as there seems to be activity issues. Will decide in the coming month.