• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Skullcatron's ban appeal

IGN: skullcatron
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: April, 2012.
Reason for ban: Running and stealthing midair without being a rogue.

Your story: It been a long time since the ban appeal, two years ago failed, and I'm back to attempt the second time - Hopefully.
When Kainzo suspected me of illegal mods - I never knew how to use mods, due It was my first time arriving into minecraft, [Heck, I tell you, I'm very confused, Never knew how to modify minecraft. ] however I can't really back up my statement, without evidences to able to appeal the ban, and able to play the herocraft -
I had not even installed any illegal mods, - However if you still believe that I had used illegal mods, And denied my appeal again, Well, that is unfortunate for me, And I won't blame your judgement, But I wish to able to get second chance to able to play herocraft.

Last edited: