• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Skull Sphinx's Aplication to Herocraft

Bobby S.

TNT
  1. In-game name: SkullSphinx
  2. Location & Age: Texas, 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None (N/A)
  4. Referral(s): None (N/A)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am looking for a fun world to play on Minecraft. I have a few friends who would probably love to play this server if it's as cool as it sounds. I have no banns, I do not use foul language, ever. I am only here to have fun and help others have fun as well. I love RPGs and can't get enough.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Bukkit forum.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I tried, but it says my e-mail is in the system, then when I click "lost password" it says e-mail not in the system. Sorry.
  8. Additional Info: I am genuinely here to have fun. I love everything about Minecraft. I also play Rune Scape, WOW and other MMOs and I am just a gamer looking to game.

aceshooter11

Portal
Congratulations! You have been accepted onto the Herocraft Whitelist!

Please, be sure to signup on our forums by going here and proceeding to the forums.

Also, vote for us on Minestatus here (You can vote once a day, if you have the time)

Break a rule, break your membership!

Server IP:

- Herocraft.zapto.org:25565

IRC:

- Server: IRC.US.GameSurge.net
- Port: 6667
- Channel: #DH
TeamSpeak 3:
- Server: Herocraft.zapto.org:25565
- Port: 9987
- P/W: dhrocks

Donation Information:

- [email protected] (Send donations as "Gifts" and include your in-game name.)