• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Skrayling's application

Skrayling

Dirt
  • In-game name:Skrayling
  • Location & Age: I live in Australia and i am 21.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i have no current ban history and do not plan to ever have a ban history
  • Referral(s):Veceira ( i've played minecraft with him since i bought it)
  • Reason you should be accepted: I thoroughly enjoy minecraft and im looking for a good server to play on as i feel like starting afresh and your server sounds like fun.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft: yes i have not long ago voted.
  • Special Key: (To be honest i have no idea what this means)
  • Additional Info: i really enjoy bulding and would love to give your server a go i vote for every server im on and your would be no exeption. At current i dnt use a Texture pack but here are a few screenshots of some of the things me and veceira built together (He has applied aswell).

Skrayling

Dirt
sorry for the blue text it as auto and i never thought to change it. 2011-09-29_14.14.11.png

Attachments

• 2011-09-29_14.14.31.png
    2011-09-29_14.14.31.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 17

Skrayling

Dirt

• In-game name:Skrayling
  • Location & Age: I live in Australia and i am 21.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i have no current ban history and do not plan to ever have a ban history
  • Referral(s):i dnt have one
  • Reason you should be accepted: I thoroughly enjoy minecraft and im looking for a good server to play on as i feel like starting afresh and your server sounds like fun.i would really like to give it ago and see if i can help out in anyway.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft: yes i have not long ago voted.
  • Special Key: (To be honest i have no idea what this means). but i will try anyways i enjoy ming and building on a larger scale.
  • Additional Info: i really enjoy bulding and would love to give your server a go i vote for every server im on and your would be no exeption. At current i dnt use a Texture pack but here are a few screenshots of some of the things me and veceira built together.We mined everything we used to build our base no hacks or creative mode.