• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Skirmish/Duel tournament....

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Complete with coin and title rewards for winners and runners up and stuff... Just a thought. I think it would be cool to have these alongside the 5man pvp tournaments

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Complete with coin and title rewards for winners and runners up and stuff... Just a thought. I think it would be cool to have these alongside the 5man pvp tournaments
Would be fun but I couldn't really see it balanced as many classes have advantages over others. For example, Ninja vs wizard, Dk vs ninja, Necro vs. DK. In a lot of cases it would depend more on the class than skill.

F

Falker57

Would be fun but I couldn't really see it balanced as many classes have advantages over others. For example, Ninja vs wizard, Dk vs ninja, Necro vs. DK. In a lot of cases it would depend more on the class than skill.
if someone is good enough to win a 1v1 pvp tourny they should be able 1v1 any class :) or at least that SHOULD be the mindset

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
if someone is good enough to win a 1v1 pvp tourny they should be able 1v1 any class :) or at least that SHOULD be the mindset
I agree BUT you have to take into consideration advantages certain classes have over others. How can you expect a wizard to kill a runeblade? When the RB can just one, Flameshield, iceblade, use other skills = Dead wizard. Wizards die before a runeblade even get their full burst out. As a necro I could destroy any class without trying which also brings me to over powered classes winnng a tourny. Eh, would be fun I just find it hard to see it balanced.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree BUT you have to take into consideration advantages certain classes have over others. How can you expect a wizard to kill a runeblade? When the RB can just one, Flameshield, iceblade, use other skills = Dead wizard. Wizards die before a runeblade even get their full burst out. As a necro I could destroy any class without trying which also brings me to over powered classes winnng a tourny. Eh, would be fun I just find it hard to see it balanced.
Until a cleric just rolls up and wins because what can you do haha

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Herocraft isn't balanced around 1v1 fights, however we could hold it on the test server or something and let people pick whatever they want.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Herocraft isn't balanced around 1v1 fights, however we could hold it on the test server or something and let people pick whatever they want.
Make EVERYONE some sort of Zo on the test server, but only while they're in the turney? :p

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
You can use arena's to do 3v3 and 4v4 just as easily. I have considered making a league/bracket tourny for it but I am also building my own arena where I have considered hosting another in Bastion tourny.
Once I finish my Arena I will most likely host a 3v3 and another 5v5.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
For the vets on the server, remember the "new" class titles? Paladin->Crusader, Dragoon->Skylance, etc? How's about we set up a "Best of the Best" tournament? It would be 1v1s of a class. Whoever wins that class ladder wins the 'advanced' class title. This would be on the test server, so everyone would be equally equipped and no-one can bitch about balance. Thoughts?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
For the vets on the server, remember the "new" class titles? Paladin->Crusader, Dragoon->Skylance, etc? How's about we set up a "Best of the Best" tournament? It would be 1v1s of a class. Whoever wins that class ladder wins the 'advanced' class title. This would be on the test server, so everyone would be equally equipped and no-one can bitch about balance. Thoughts?
Crusader :O
But I hate PVP >_> Oh well, this would probably be for the best.

F

Falker57

Skirmish would need to be fixed on test server then :/

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Im missing those titles :(