• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Skill's ideas

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Because the server is currently down, I thought I would list a lot of ideas of new skills that could be implemented.

~[Healer]Disciple~
-Dragon's Rage: Some people may get the LoL reference, but a roundhouse kick that knocks your enemy back and if the enemy hits another enemy it deals damage to them too, CD 20 seconds Mana cost 30.
-Knock out!: You hit the enemy so hard it knocks them out for a while, making them blind and slows them down for a few seconds, CD 40 seconds Mana 35
-Force Lift: A new addition to the Forcepush/pull it is a jump that pushes you straight into the air with a safe fall that comes in automatically, CD 9 seconds Mana 10

Suggestions: Buff forcepush it doesn't have to do more damage, but I feel enemies need to go further away.

~[Healer]Druid~
-Force of Nature: It is a passive skill where whenever you are in a grass biome your skills have shorter CD and Mana usage.

~[Healer]BloodMage~
-Despair: This isn't a new skill but I feel BloodMage's should get this skill.
-Torment: This is a skill where they are blinded and are knocked around everywhere, CD 40 seconds Mana 30
-PoisonBlood: This is a skill that posions your targets blood which makes them confused and sick, CD 50 seconds Mana 20

~[Healer]Cleric~
-Ablaze: Whenever a enemy is hit it sets them on fire, this also effects everyone in a party, CD 100 seconds Mana 30

~[Warrior]Dragoon~
-Dragon's Bite: Bites your enemy, slows them down and makes them bleed, CD 20 seconds Mana 15
-Dragon's slash: Slashes a enemy and flings them back, CD 30 seconds Mana 20
-Focus: Focuses energy and the next strike does additional damage, warmup 2 seconds CD 20 seconds Mana 15

~[Warrior]Samurai~
-Final stand: Spins around quickly clearing a path and flinging back enemies if they are hit, CD 50 seconds Mana 30
-Lunge: Lunges towards your enemy spearing them and slowing them down, CD 20 seconds Mana 30
-Beserk: I would change Beserk to something like reborn, when you are below 20% health beserk kicks in and you would take the 20% more damage and dish out 30% more, CD 9000 seconds

~[Warrior]Dreadknight~
-Undying Revenge: Like reborn, when you die it kicks in you still die, but you continue to fight for 5 seconds than you die, combat tagging would have to be there of course because if you died while jumping off a cliff it would be a bit pointless ._. CD 9000 seconds

~[Warrior]Paladin~
-Godly Strength: Gives them a burst of a speed and if it hits a enemy it knocks them up in the air, CD 30 seconds Mana 40

~[Caster]Wizard~
-Zap: Stuns them with a burst of electricity, like fireblast, CD 10 seconds Mana 20
-Lightning Speed: It gives the wizard the ability to do a longer blink (12 blocks) CD 40 seconds Mana 30
-Electrical forcefield: Sends out a forcefield of lightning which attacks enemy in a radius, like pulse, CD 50 seconds Mana 30

~[Caster]Pyromancer~
-Self destruct: Sends out Fire in a pulse like wave that it deals fire damage to the wielder, CD 100 seconds Mana 100

~[Caster]Beguiler~
-Web: I know it is not a new skill but to go with the CC Beguilers bring I believe that web would work well with that.
-Spiderfy: Sets the enemy on a spider so when they hit it to get off it attacks them.

~[Caster]Necromancer~
-Army of Hell: Summons mobs to come to them and fight for them, this only works if there is mobs around and because of pig zombies they will be extremely powerful in the nether, CD 50 seconds Mana 30

~[Rogue]Ninja~
-Darts: Using flint right click and they hit them from afar.

~[Rogue]Ranger~
-Tagging arrow: Shoot a arrow at someone tag them and then you can reel them back to you, Mana 10 per shot
-Flash arrow: Hits a enemy flashes them with light and stuns them, Mana 5 per shot

~[Rogue]Bard~
-No idea.

~[Rogue]RuneBlade~
-Staggering Strike: Knocks enemy so hard it disorientates them, CD 20 seconds Mana 20

There isn't many for rogues, but they are looked after well. Feel free to add suggestions if you want.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Since I played as Samurai all last map, i'll review your suggestion to Samurai.

Lunge: A samurai having a Slow would make them unbalanced, seeing how they got One for more speed and they got so high damage that if the opponent is slowed, a samurai can easily deal out hundreds of damage in a matter of seconds.

Final Stand: I like this idea, and it is realistic for a samurai to have some kind of ''last stand'k skill. However, i'd like it to be more like a Final Stand instead of a Tremor (Knockbacking AoE). Like, Last Stand would be a passive skill that goes in when the samurai's HP is below 20%. He gets a 20% higher attack damage, he gets slowed down (So he can't sprint away/abuse it) and he gets a 40% chance to block incoming damage. The skill would go on for like 5 seconds, then he will be back to normal mode unless he is dead already :p (The slow for Last Stand would be to stop the player from going crazy with the skill).

Berserk: No. Don't change Berserk from a 30 sec CD toggable skill to a more then an hour CD skill that is not toggable. That would be a crazy nerf.