• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Skill Suggestion] Pathfinder Ult

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Keep Rupture Shot
  2. Add another option to the ultimate which is also toggleable
  • A skill where if it hits a player or mob, it deals a small amount of damage (not including the main arrow damage) to anything in a certain radius.
  • I was thinking that the radius could be something like 3-4, and the damage could be anywhere from 5 to 20 depending on balance issues.
  • Can nerf other single target aspects of pathfinder slightly to prevent anything from being too strong IF it does prove to be too advantageous for pathfinders.
A pathfinder would have the ability to toggle between Rupture Shot or the AOE skill (with a CD of course) which would do two things: Give the player a choice in how they want to play the class (single target, or team fighter).

Also it would make pathfinder a bit more viable in team fights thus making the team fight class pool a bit bigger which I would like to see a lot bigger.

(If you are having trouble imagining this, just think of Ravenous Hydra / Tiamat in League of Legends.)

ayy lmao, tried avoiding using OP, and UP
shoutout to my munchlaxcancersquad