• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Skill]Quick Draw:Ranger

Which of the two Quick Draw suggestions would you(the players) like more?

• Total voters

Weikauno

Coder
1.) Quick Draw: decreases draw time of bow for 10 seconds, and each shot takes half a food thing of stamina and 5 mana.

cooldown: 3mins

or

2.) Quick Draw: decreases slowness(of walking) applied when charging bow, for 20 seconds

mana cost:30

stamina cost:3 food things

cooldown: 2mins 30secs

this would be nice because other classes can attack and still move fast, and drawing your bow slows you down a lot

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hmm, this is probably possible - just not sure how, I haven't really seen anything that blocks the slowness while aiming.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
3a) Agility- For X energy and Y mana, Ranger gains a Q% move speed increase for Z seconds.
3b) Fleetfoot- For X energy and Y mana, Ranger gains a Q% move speed increase for Z seconds.

For 3a) the MS gain Q is higher, but the duration Z is shorter.
For 3b) the MS gain Q is lower, but the duration Z is longer.
I think "Fleetfoot" makes a bit more sense for a Ranger lore-wise.

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
In any case, whether one of these options or one of the Speed+ options from my post, the Ranger could really use a mobility skill of some sort. As it stands, Ranger is not really capable of handling itself in PvP nor does its lack of mobility really channel the spirit of the Ranger-lore in general.

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
Dsaw suggested giving Ranger backflip in another thread. That would be great too. Anything to make the Ranger more nimble would be good with respect to both balance and lore.