• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Skill change for Farmer

Narsuss

Glowing Redstone
I became a farmer lvl 30 last night ( for me anyway est) and i earned summon bat. i went to look at the skill list and this skill seems ( to me) useless. The bats don't drop a resources, and i cant think of any uses for them other then really cheap xp. So why be-able to summon them. summoning rabbits would make more sense for the meat and fur at least. or give us the ability to make Mycelium or to be able to grow and spread flowers.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I became a farmer lvl 30 last night ( for me anyway est) and i earned summon bat. i went to look at the skill list and this skill seems ( to me) useless. The bats don't drop a resources, and i cant think of any uses for them other then really cheap xp. So why be-able to summon them. summoning rabbits would make more sense for the meat and fur at least. or give us the ability to make Mycelium or to be able to grow and spread flowers.
Summon bat has been around since before rabbits were a thing.
I do agree though, rabbits would be better than bats.