• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Skill]:Black Powder Explosive arrow: Ranger

Weikauno

Coder
Black Powder Explosive arrow: imbues your arrows with explosiveness, making them lower damage from blunt tip, but applies slight radius knockback, and must have 15 gunpowder in your inventory, firearrow activated, and each shot uses 45 mana(including firearrow cost).

plus flare(firework explosion (yellow or orange)) at arrow impact

Please dont be rude if you dont like my idea. I think this would be cool, but i understand if its too much. I'm just trying my chances :D

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Idk why it would have to be lower damage - that doesn't really make sense for an explosive arrow. I'm not really sure why a "radius knockback" would be desired either. Also - 45 mana is a ton of mana, and 15 gunpowder is a ton of gunpowder.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I think it should have a higher cool down and 1/8 of TNT's damage.
Which does not wears mana but stamina. And if u stretch the bow to long ( 10sec), u will get the damage on ur self.
This skill is like fire arrow, u can activate it and deactivate it. And have a cool down for each arrow10sec.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Bolt does 181damage with 1 gunpowder, u are like 15 gunpowder only does a small amount of damage and a little knockback, not to be rude here, but u should buff up the damage and lower the se of gunpowder.