• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sjaksmf's App

Sjaksmf

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Sjaksmf
  2. Location & Age: BC, Canada. Age 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was removed from a server due to inactivity.
  4. Referral(s): I have a few friends already playing who say great things!
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I am an rpg fanatic. I think it's awesome how you fused two great things such as Minecraft and rpg to such a wonderful experience. As I was reading about all the classes I had so many ideas of what to be running through my head. I would love to be let into the server, so I can try out the different types of professions your team has worked so hard to make.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends from school tell me about how this server has all you could ask for in a minecraft rpg!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: As soon as I am added I will!
  8. Additional Info: I am super exited about this server because of the vast amount of people in it! With over 100 slots you could meet new people everyday! There is just so much to say and so little time. I hope you will consider adding me to your server, thank you for your time!