• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sixenn 1/6/11 Neo_ExDeath

Sixenn

Wood
IGN: Sixenn
Banned by?: Neo_ExDeath
Time of ban: Jan 6th 2011, around 6:30 pm
Reason for ban: I was hitting a guy's diamond block.
Your story: Ok this is like my 10th time telling this story, but I'll keep telling it regardless. Here it goes, so I hadn't explored much of Herocraft (or minecraft of that matter) because I was too busy learning the game and striving in the wilderness to stay alive. So, one day, I had died. And as everyone knows, you respawn in Santum city. I haven't been in this city too much, as my time was spent in the wilderness. So I walked around and kind of "explored". I walk into some guys house and I see this block that I've never seen before. I hit it 3 or 4 times before I realized that "Ohshit" this block is rare and I probably shouldn't be hitting it (due to the message at the bottom of the screen)! I then see a couple of mods spawn inside his house and ask me what I was doing there. I just told them I was exploring around. I then proceeded out of the house before I got myself into any more trouble. 5 minutes later I was banned. I'm truly sorry, in all honesty, I had no intentions of taking or stealing that block. I would love a second chance. TO prove to you that I'm not like that.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You saw a block you never saw before and tried to break it - despite the fact we have it posted EVERYWHERE that its illegal to steal and you will be banned for it.

Hmm should I a) hit the block or b) not because the rules tell you not to...

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
since you have been fairly persistent at a repeal, I unbanned you. Just be carful