• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Single Player Adventure map!

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes, as it says in the title, I am building a single player adventure map, hopefully the largest single player adventure map ever...But I cant do it alone.
Do you have a single player town that you have built? or a giant mansion? mysterious ruins or temples? I would like to take all these things and collaborate them into my single player map. All you have to do if upload a file of your single player map into adfly or mediafire or any other program you prefer, Every time I use one of your builds credit will go to you in the final release. I also need different mods that add excitement to the game. Again, any single player build you have will work great!
--Thank's
-Dragon

agentjwall

Godly
I've made quite a few redstone traps and doodads in my day. If I have time I'll throw a couple in a single player world sometime soon...

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'll upload the original server library prototype. Even has a secret passage! Granted there is nothing down there, but the passage exists, heh.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I made a really small adventure map that consisted of finding 32 diamonds in roughly 4 rooms. It's not that great and is meant to be played at bedrock level so if you want I can send it to you (once I figure out how)

Edit: It's like a strange temple. Abuses hidden lava chests, mazes, and water.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Iarbobray that sounds pretty cool. To upload a map just go to mediafire or adfly or any other website where you can upload documents, and upload your single player map from %appdata%

MCooperzz

Wood
I have not got much in my single player world at the moment (wooden plank tree house and a farm) but in future I am aiming to expand my kingdom and I will let you know when I do, but for now it looks like you're going to have to be patient buddy :/

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
If you want, you could make a new map with the Tale of Kingdoms mod and import the castle to your adventure map.