• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WTB Silk touch shovel/10 raw beef

For the silk touch shovel...I'm not sure how much something like that would be, so right now I will pay 100s

For the raw beef I will pay 50s! :)

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
As far as I know, there is no way to get the silk touch enchant in game anymore. You'll either have to wait for the symbol vendor to go live or hope that a notch pick can drop with silk touch.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
i have obtained silk touch shovels from zombies before but no such luck this map... maybe someone has one somewhere... good luck =P

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Since Silk touch will not be villager tradable this map and most likely only accessible through Symbols from mining, they will most likely sell for well over 1000 souls. I could be wrong of course, but last I heard the Symbol items will cost 100+ Symbols each to buy from the vendor, and you get about 1 Symbol every 30-60 minutes of strip mining atrm so even at best case that 50 hours of mining to buy just one Silk item.