• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Siegfreide's Whitelist Application

Siegfreide

Wood
In-game name: Siegfreide

Location & Age: Texas, 20

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, i dont cheat and im a pretty agreeable guy.

Referral(s): None, i know no one (for now).

Reason you should be accepted: Im a great builder and planner, and im very ambitious. I have also read your wiki and the rules. For the foreseeable future, i will be staying with a single town to develop it and expand its influence.

Have you voted for Herocraft? No, but i will soon
smile.gif

Special Key, Do NOT leave blank: HCS10

Additional Info: Once whitelisted, im going to begin my crusade of world domination. I expect my rise to power will be filled crushing hardships and glorious victories, both of which im looking forward to with great anticipation. Itll be quite the spectacle to behold, the Herocraft multiverse will be better with me in it
wink.gif
I am also into themed buildings. You wont catch either me or my clan polluting your world with horrid grey structures.

As for examples of my work, i have no mentionable pieces thus far. Most of my minecraft experience has been spent in SSP, toying with various mods and such to get a good feel of the game, and holding out on building something truly spectacular until i moved to SMP so that my work may be appreciated. Now that i have decided to make the leap into a highly rated player-filled world, i can finally unleash my creativity. My only hope is that you all are prepared for what is about to transpire...

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Applications like this remind me why I like this job :D

Welcome to HeroCraft

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.