• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Sieges in Adventure

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
So, you guys seem to keep adventure under some intense lock and key, and I just haven't gotten around to applying for something, since I just want my current application responded to, first.

Off topic things aside, I got to thinking, and if you know me, with thinking comes crazy ideas. Crazy ideas that just might work. And today's second crazy idea for me on the long train of crazy ideas is siege castles in Adventure!

I'm well aware that you planned on having some type of pvp in adventure. It'd be crazy not to, due to the pvp minority, all of which are die hard fans of herocraft. We don't want to leave them behind. So enough with the fluff let's get to the idea!

I was thinking we could have siege castles. Siege castles would act like control points, but with a more raid and control idea behind it. One party would control a castle, they could set up pre-built traps, tools to maintain control, turrets, and everything. This controlling party would defend it like a control point, where the actual control is in the center of the castle. Raiders would have to get over the wall, possibly open the main gate, and battle with the defending party for control. Controlling these castles would reward players per hour, instead of every 5 minutes, rewards would be souls (or that experimental concept of Kainzo's called jewels.) and xp, along with a rare items for each day they control the castle. This would be clan based, instead of party based. This would give some excellent pvp and entertaining raiding combat.

Tell me what you think.