• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

shrimpy77's application **REDONE**

S

shrimpy77

1. In-game name: shrimpy77
  2. Location & Age: I am 14 years old, I am from Ontario Canada.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have previously played, Sublimity Gaming (Got banned because of a very abusive founder that got mad very easily), Lord of the Craft (Never got banned from this one).
  4. Referral(s): Jinder745
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very friendly person who loves to build, PvP and just Mine, craft and have fun. Some of my creations include :
  6. Cities.
  1. 2011-09-02_110049.png

Pixel Art
2011-09-05_185417.png

1. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Me and my friend were browsing Minestatus.com When we came across HeroCraft.com, it looked like a good and fun server to play. so we chose to sign up for it.
  2. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted for Herocraft.
  3. Additional Info: Names Thomas, I like dogs, couldn't get rid of the numbers on the side, blah blah blah, PvP is fun, I like building fortresses with tons of traps in them, I'm deadly to approach, Blah Blah Blah.