• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /showitem HeroBook

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I would like for /showitem to display a tooltip link with the 6 attributes and your levels in them when you hold your HeroBook.

If easy to code, this would be a great way to quickly show someone your build, to teach or learn from another player.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I would like for /showitem to display a tooltip link with the 6 attributes and your levels in them when you hold your HeroBook.

If easy to code, this would be a great way to quickly show someone your build, to teach or learn from another player.
Not so sure how easy this would be to code...
@0xNaomi wanna take a shot? You'll need to parse .json stuff.. but im not sure beyond that.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Not so sure how easy this would be to code...
@0xNaomi wanna take a shot? You'll need to parse .json stuff.. but im not sure beyond that.
Hmm... Usually since it says herobook I'd say it's too much of a mess.
But this seems doable since it's just holding one. I'll check it out later.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hmm... Usually since it says herobook I'd say it's too much of a mess.
But this seems doable since it's just holding one. I'll check it out later.
Might have to get with gabizou to see how we could parse everything in the book (or just something pin pointed like the above)