• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sheddi's resignation

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
hey guys ive decided to stop playing herocraft its not fun anymore im not a pk type of person and the drama with blasphemy isint fun at all for me plus i gotta get off my ass and do something with my life i had tons of fun though helping make artemis what it is today and im sorry about this i might pop in from time to time to see what the scuttlebutt is but yal take it easy

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5
:icon_cry: It was awesome building with you in-game sheddi. I hope you get drawn back in soon, but just in case...best of luck in real life. And, yeah, I agree. It's getting out of hand.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
i had a lot of fun building with u to man u did an awsome job on the public baths =D

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
I sympathize, sheddi. You'll be dearly missed, bud. I hope that you come back soon, and that by then, things will be worked out.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
so my plan to stop playing didn't go so well i stopped cuz when i played a lot i felt like shit and was depressed a little bit but once i stopped i felt worse i think i have become addicted so my new plan is to play about 1/4 less then what i normally play so about 3-4 hours a day il be on