• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shasonic1's Application

Shasonic1

Iron
  1. In-game name: shasonic1
  2. Location & Age: Honduras, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yes, two "accidental" ones in MyriadCraft.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very good person who sticks by the rules and likes to build and help other players in what I can. I will never try to abuse of any privilege or insult any other player. I just want a new server to be in and help it out.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a good server, one which has stats, classes, etc. A server with Heroes. Eventually I encountered HeroCraft, and it was just what I was looking for!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted for Herocraft.
  8. Additional Info: I am a good builder and an honest player/person, I will never break the rules and therefore will stick to them. I am learning to code Java and starting to "make" my own plugins and/or mods. Also, I am a very good artist, so if you need me to draw something, I accept the challenge or request. Sometimes I may be very quiet on a server -- even to the point that people forget I am logged in -- but I try to do my best to others and help when I am needed. If you need to know why I got banned in MyriadCraft here it is: I broke a glass (in my own house)>Got banned and they removed my house>Posted ban appeal and got un-banned>Someone built on my territory, but the admins made my house over the other person's house (which was underground)> Next thing I know is I am banned again for griefing the other person (which I didn't do, and probably was because the admins re-built my house on top of his)> I got mad at that and decided to not post another ban appeal, therefore quitted the server. I hope that gets you a better understanding of me and a different impression of my two bans in MyriadCraft. Also, I have read the rules, class paths, and wiki. Thank you for your time.
Some pictures of a castle I am making:2012-01-25_20.26.33.png
2012-01-25_20.25.16.png2012-01-25_20.25.46.png

Atyl95

Wood
Do the whitelist apps go in order? I cannot believe i was skipped T.T (This is probably against the rules).