• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Shaman's Healing Totem Values

Acceso

Dirt
I have a level 27 Shaman, When I got HealingTotem, I noticed right away it wasn't healing very much at all. When I looked it up, it was healing roughly 110 hp (With 14 wisdom).

When I type /skills, it lists it heals 22hp per second for 10.7 seconds. That should heal a total of 220ish hp when the duration is over.

The wiki states:
"You place a healing totem at a target location that heals allied players within a 4.9 block radius for (15 + 0.5 per wisdom point) health per second over (8 + 0.1 per level) seconds."
Even according to the wiki, the skill heals (at all base levels) 120 hp.

Here are a few pictures to show the amounts healed:

Before healing totem:
hiKFmfL.png

After entire healing totem duration:
nGiNzmF.png

According to my tests, my level 27 shaman with 14 wisdom (who should heal around 220 hp), is only healing 108 hp. The values of either the descriptions or the skill itself is incorrect.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Shaman's healinv totem is subject to to 30% self heal debuff, but even then these numbers are weird. For more data, try testing the heal on other players.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Shaman's healinv totem is subject to to 30% self heal debuff, but even then these numbers are weird. For more data, try testing the heal on other players.
^
If I added in selfheal nerf (CURSE YOU DELF!!!1!) values to every skill that it applied to, it'd be too long. Just look at HealingSurge.