• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

shadowtrollboy's whitelist application

1. In-game name: shadowtrollboy
  2. Location & Age: I live in california, and im 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned before on any server.
  4. Referral(s): Kainzo was recruiting more developers and saw your server looked awesome :).
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Im an avid coder and could help on the server, i love how customizable the server is and how its more of an rpg type style. Id love to try it out and, i could benifit the server a lot! I am a pretty decent merchant and pvper with tons of gaming experience.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about herocraft from kainzo looking for more developers on the bukkit forums.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Id love to join the server! Also if you ever need another coder to join the dev team hit me up! I havnt built a ton on single player and most of my time i code, therefor i dont have photo's of my creations. I hope you will accept me to join this wonderful server and am looking forward to meeting everyone!