• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sgeour's Whitelist Application

Sgeour

Wood
First of all, could I just point out that I am currently doing an internship in the middle of Beijing, and I'm using IE5 to do this. What that means is that I had trouble copying and pasting the format so I just tried to replicate it as best I could.

1. In-game name: Sgeour

2. Location: London, UK.

3. Previous bans: Absolutely none.

4. Referral: None.

5. Reasons Why I should be accepted:

I have had minecraft for a while now (just after they bumped the prices up and made it beta) and I know the game extremely well. I understand the rules and have read them (and the wiki) multiple times. For the past few months I have been an admin on a server that recently began to run the Heroes plugin, so I understand exactly how it works. Being an admin also taught me enough etiquette so that I don't randomly troll people, I try and help as much as possible, and I certainly don't attempt to do things that will get me banned.​

I am interested in the trading/banking/town system of your server, and I appreciate how well run the entire thing is. On top of that, having had experience with your plugins, I know that the server will be as well run as the plugins are written. In short, I think I would be an asset to have, and I very much wish to be accepted into the community.​

6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: As stated above, I am an admin on a server which has the Heroes plugin installed and I heard about the server a few months back when the owner got very excited.

7. Have you voted for Herocraft yet?: Not yet because IE5 doesn't like the CAPTCHAs there and so I have to wait to get home to do it. Which means that I will probably vote two hours or so after the time of posting.

8. Additional Info:

I am currently studying to become an engineer and building is essentially what made me interested in minecraft. Whilst I haven't made a scale replica of every single World of Warcraft city, I have made (albiet with admin abilities) a countless number of large scale buildings including (but not limited to) a Japanese Castle (based on knowledge from a 10000+ word essay I wrote on Feudal Japanese architecture), a number of dessert towns, and numerous style European castles.

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, I quite like (brackets).