• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server problems?

BioRage

Air
Client sided, aka mine.

Ever since the big downtime last night I have been having annoying problems lately.

First off, my internet has NO PROBLEM's, check, restarted, you name it.
Second off, my Java is up to date.

Using WINDOW XP Pro.

Everytime I join the server, I get a ton of problems.

I move for a few seconds, than everything stops, and I Get "End of connection, connection lost, Internal Exception java.net.SocketException..."

I Don't know why, can't build, or chat at all.

Need solutions D:!

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry, don't know the definite solution to this problem but do a search on the MC forums. Here is an example (check the last page or pages for solutions)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1013&t=34648&start=270

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Step 1: Try to play single player

Step 2: Change your fog setting to the lowest and change to the default texture pack and try to play single player again if it didn't work in the last step.

Step 3: If single player worked, and your settings are changed, now attempt to join the server again. If it didn't work, proceed to step 4. If it did, enjoy.

Step 4: Delete your ENTIRE minecraft folder, not just the jar, and completely re download the ENTIRE game, including the launcher, off minecraft.net. Change the settings again, and try single player if it never worked, and if it does then try multiplayer again.

Step 5: Try joining another server.

Step 6: If none of this worked, idk but I can try thinking of more and look around the minecraft forums for you. Please try all of the steps and tell us exactly what happened for each step. Also, how much ram do you have? Processor speed? How many cores? Graphics card? If you don't know these things, go to start, click run, and type "msconfig" minus the quotes, those are there to be sure you know what to put. Then use the tabs at the top and read all the pages for all the info. Hope this helps, if you do all the steps it could help eliminate a lot of different problems.