• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server member application

Hey,
I'd really like to join this server because I've been searching for a minecraft RPG experience for a long time. When I found Hero Craft and discovered that it also had mods I really wanted to join the server. This happened last weekend, I was at my dads place then and discovered it using my iPod because of the lack of a computer.

Thanks for reading my application, I really hope you accept me.
,Gahtao
IGN: wc_and_fm_7

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: wc_and_fm_7
  2. Location & Age: The Netherlands, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have been temp banned once for placing lava in a friend's house when we had an IRL fight.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCW1
Hey,
I'd really like to join this server because I've been searching for a minecraft RPG experience for a long time. When I found Hero Craft and discovered that it also had mods I really wanted to join the server. This happened last weekend, I was at my dads place then and discovered it using my iPod because of the lack of a computer.

Thanks for reading my application, I really hope you accept me.
,Gahtao
IGN: wc_and_fm_7

Your special key is incorrect. Thanks

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

I'm very sorry, my special key should be HCW11.
I read characters as in the characters on my mojang account.

I'm missread, apologies.
,Gahtao