• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server Lag is a KILLER!

Do you die from lag aswell?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lag with mobs, example : Fighting a mob, I go a certain distance from it, it stops moving and 10 seconds later it instantly kills me. Please I'm begging you fix the lag.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
it is really weird. I died probably 50 times last saturday when leveling lost soul because every time the server latency would spike for 3-5 seconds, the mobs ai continued attacking me during the spike and i would die.

Now when i get spikes, it seems the mob / ai of server does not continue attacking, and so its just like a 3-5 second pause in fighting.

Overall, I think the latency is pretty good so far this map considering the population size. But the spikes can be killer for sure.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
We're working on the network spikes. We're running with a new data center, so I think it may be network issues with them and nothing to do with us.

yeah i think / hope that may be the case. I mean... outside of a couple 5 hour xp boosts, for me the new server seems to be handling really really well. mobs dont move weird, projectiles / movement skills seem to work great. Just get the random spikes.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Yeah, and they have gotten better, as you said. At least the mobs freeze up too now haha it's just a small hitch instead of a frustrating setback.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is the anti-ddos protection kicking in. We're looking into possible fixes but its not an easy solution.

There is no easy button to push to make things smooth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.