• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Score168 Application

Score168

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: Score168
Location & Age: Texas, 21
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Come on. You think that, just because I'm applying to your server, that means I've been booted off somewhere else. Not all of us are server-hopping scumbags who go to a server, rape churches, burn women, and get fucking banned. SOME OF US WANT TO SETTLE DOWN. HAVE FAMILIES. WORK UP A DECENT LIVING. MY PAST IS MY PAST, FUCK WHOEVER'S INTERESTED. But since you asked, my record is clean. No bans.
Referral(s): Chicomecoatl, Aztec goddess of maize, food, and fertility. Cuz I'm all about maize, food, and fertility, baby.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Divine inspiration from my friends down in ancient Central America.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Hell yeah! When I see a worthy cause, I vote the EVERLOVING FUCK out of it.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes. Ain't no trollin' 'n' rollin' here.
Reason you should be accepted: When Broses descended Mount Sinai and proclaimed, "Lo! I bring the word of god to cleanse the world of the bitches and the hoes!", he left one of the stones up where god gave them to him. It said, "And Jesus said to Winston, 'you shall not lay with that frog! for if you lay with that frog, you shall get the AIDS virus and spread it to your wife and children! Choose not this path of damnation, my son!" He was speaking in parable. In this parable, the frog represents me, and you are Winston. Don't fuck me by rejecting my app, or you will get AIDS. That would suck for all of us.
Special key: HCS8
Additional Info: I am 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name. Then 200% sex appeal and about 46% edible. If you know what I'm sayin'.

Score168

Wood
My whitelist expired, so I need to get whitelisted again. I stand by the choices I made when I filled out my app, even though they may seem a little unorthodox. Thank you for your time!