• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sc0rchh

Sc0rchh

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Sc0rchh
  2. Location & Age: California, 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None at all, I was a top staff member in my multi game clans server so I understand the rules and help enforce as well.
  4. Referral(s): Nobody did i was just searching for a new server to be active in.
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I can bring a variety of helpful things to the server like building ideas, helping protect the server from griefers and i love rpg type games and this server seems like a fit.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was just searching the forums for a server to join and this one peaked my interest.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: I just did while applying.
  8. Additional Info: Like I said before i'm a responsible builder and I can help the server out in any way i can by helping enforce rules and whatever else i am asked to do.

guru3614

Dirt
This guy was in the RtG minecraft server. He burnt down a manmade tree the size of a castle and griefed multiple houses. Don't allow this person to join your server.

intox

Dirt
this dude griefed this entire server after he got staff and gave himself tnt and items and destroyed everything

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Do not post on whitelist applications. If you can provide a link of a ban or appeal instead of blindly accusing the guy, go right ahead. But the way you come here and make accusations gives us a bad impression of you two.

guru3614

Dirt
I didn't ban him despite his griefing. I, who am actually an admin at RtG, saw him destroy countless places. The only reason I never stop him is because we have the rollback feature on the MC server. If you want to take a risk with someone who has been accused by two different people who were both admins at RtG, then by all means take that chance.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Firstly, I'd like to point out that @guru3614 and @intox need to pay more attention and read threads, especially those titled "Read Before Posting," before posting; thanks for the heads up, though. We really do appreciate it, but please, PM an Admin with these types of issues.

As far as being Whitelisted, what do you have to say @Sc0rchh ?