• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SamuriDude38's Mute

IGN: SamuriDude38
Banned By: I don't know (I wasn't paying attention)
Date Of Mute: 7/30/15
Channel: OutOfCharecter
Reason: Caps (Thats a guess i don't really know why)
My Story: I went to the market place to trade in some shards when out of no where peewee dog starts hitting me and hurting me some how then kills me. When that happened it broke all my armor, made me go down a level, and spawned me somewhere i didn't know. I then got mad about it and said like 3 messages in chat with all caps about it. I was then muted. I even asked peewee dog to stop but yet he/she didn't.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: SamuriDude38
Banned By: I don't know (I wasn't paying attention)
Date Of Mute: 7/30/15
Channel: OutOfCharecter
Reason: Caps (Thats a guess i don't really know why)
My Story: I went to the market place to trade in some shards when out of no where peewee dog starts hitting me and hurting me some how then kills me. When that happened it broke all my armor, made me go down a level, and spawned me somewhere i didn't know. I then got mad about it and said like 3 messages in chat with all caps about it. I was then muted. I even asked peewee dog to stop but yet he/she didn't.
Unmuted.