• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Samurai

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Now I know @Kainzo you are very busy with other stuff, and might not be planning this for a while, but I was wondering if we could have permission to start working on the new samurai. We could work out overall direction, changes from old samurai, new skills if needed, and overall balancing.

@Kainzo @Balance Team

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Now I know @Kainzo you are very busy with other stuff, and might not be planning this for a while, but I was wondering if we could have permission to start working on the new samurai. We could work out overall direction, changes from old samurai, new skills if needed, and overall balancing.

@Kainzo [USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP]
I'll give the skill list and skill names - you guys can do the math / numbers on it.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I'll give the skill list and skill names - you guys can do the math / numbers on it.
Sweet! Any chance we could get this added to test so we could further work on numbers?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm free to test starting Friday, for now I'll just have to give input from here. I'm really excited though!