• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Samurai rework

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are some ideas for sammy rework. Doesn't feel right.
  • Lose inferno blade. (samurai doesn't need a high dmg, long CD silence)
  • Lose provoke, but replace with old fearless (provoke is not unique, fearless was)
  • Exchange diamond helm for diamond boots. (replace diamond helm with chain)
  • max hp to 1070
  • max base dmg to 75
  • fix mortal wound, and add higher DOT dmg
  • remove push from ashura, and replace with bleed
  • change masamune to 10 sec speed 3, keep same CD, and can be used with any item in hand
  • add .5 sec warmup to parry magic, or remove the skill all together and replace with something else
  • allow samurai to use bow
  • add disarm
Just ideas

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are some ideas for sammy rework. Doesn't feel right.
  • Lose inferno blade. (samurai doesn't need a high dmg, long CD silence)
  • Lose provoke, but replace with old fearless (provoke is not unique, fearless was)
  • Exchange diamond helm for diamond boots. (replace diamond helm with chain)
  • max hp to 1070
  • max base dmg to 75
  • fix mortal wound, and add higher DOT dmg
  • remove push from ashura, and replace with bleed
  • change masamune to 10 sec speed 3, keep same CD, and can be used with any item in hand
  • add .5 sec warmup to parry magic, or remove the skill all together and replace with something else
  • allow samurai to use bow
  • add disarm
Just ideas
Samurai doesn't need a buff lol. I'm fine with changing stuff like Provoke. If we replaced it's helmet and added diamonds boots it would be in dragoon gear... So it's gear setup is fine. It's left click damage doesn't need to be that high.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Samurai doesn't need a buff lol. I'm fine with changing stuff like Provoke. If we replaced it's helmet and added diamonds boots it would be in dragoon gear... So it's gear setup is fine. It's left click damage doesn't need to be that high.
This is in no way a buff. Nerf armor, while increasing health will allow for more damage to be inflicted with physical attack. Base damage is around 68 I believe for master samurai. Although high, armor mitigation from rouge classes is too high for a melee class like samurai. Sammy does not need inferno blade. I think it's a really bad skill for this type of class. Not to mention the push skill as well. I know, as a samurai, I want to be up in the face of my opponent. I do not want to push them away. The class should be focused around high base damage and DOTs. Not instant point and click skills.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
This is in no way a buff. Nerf armor, while increasing health will allow for more damage to be inflicted with physical attack. Base damage is around 68 I believe for master samurai. Although high, armor mitigation from rouge classes is too high for a melee class like samurai. Sammy does not need inferno blade. I think it's a really bad skill for this type of class. Not to mention the push skill as well. I know, as a samurai, I want to be up in the face of my opponent. I do not want to push them away. The class should be focused around high base damage and DOTs. Not instant point and click skills.
Samurai's left click damage is the strongest thing about it atm. If anything it should be lowered.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Dragoon has same damage with insane mobility...according to the wiki. But I take that with a grain of salt, as samurai says it should have 1188 hp and i have 970.
That's due to outdated wiki information. Sammy health was hotfixed way back on Valorium when InfernoBlade was released.