• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sammy_hagarr's application.

1. In Game Name: sammy_hagarr

2. Location & Age: I am fifteen years old and live in Oklahoma.

3. Previous Bans: Kicked once for cheating, but never banned.

4. Referral: jreutter1996

5. Reason you should be accepted: One of my favorite parts of playing on a server is you can create actual order and structure; and as such I would enjoy leading or following. I enjoy fighting in Minecraft whether it's Player versus Player or Player versus Monster, preferably Player versus Monster however. I am not an amazing builder but I don't build box houses or simple towers. I have read your rules and searched around your wiki for what this server is like, and it sounds like a server I don't want to get banned from.

6. How did you heard about Herocraft?: My friend jreutter1996.

7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes I have!

8. Additional information: Some of my favorite games are The Legend of Zelda franchise, platforming games, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl! When not playing Minecraft, I'm usually playing Tennis which is my favorite thing to do. I can angered fairly easily, especially if someone is persistently being annoying. One last thing, as I said earlier, I'm not an amazing builder, attached are pictures of what my houses may look like.

Attachments

• 2011-09-30_15.56.50.png
    2011-09-30_15.56.50.png
    390.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 2011-09-30_16.00.16.png
    2011-09-30_16.00.16.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 11