• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sajutsu's Application

Sajutsu

Dirt
In game name: Sajutsu
Location & Age: Perth, Australia 14
Previous Bans from other servers: None :D
Referrals: None
Reason I should be considered for acceptation: I have read the rules like I was told to and I was surprised by the not being able to use a player name in naming items sometimes I name a leather tunic Sajutsu's shirt, so raiders and stealers can't deny it if its stolen. I plan to be a ranger character on the server, live in trees, when its dark get to a small cave and light a campfire that kind of nomadic rugged adventure feel and of course use a bow and arrow, unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of any builds I have done and the ones I have done I don't believe are worthy to be on this application :D I think this would happen quite soon but if going solo is too hard I'll join a town and be a hunter, farmer and scout for the town, and still fulfilling the ranger role-play I would live in the outskirts of town in the woods or in a cave, mainly because I need a place to safely store my things. Although I believe this might affect my application I thought maybe to let the admins and moderators know in advance I detest briefing of any kind and in some instances I overreact, but by joining a town I would have people to tell me if I'm going overboard BEFORE the moderators swoop in with a mute command, this server is the greatest presented RolePlay Server I have seen since Lord of The Craft of which I didn't join because they wanted murderous kind of characters and not peaceful solitary ones like a Ranger I like to be with friendly people no matter what age they are and never have I griefed in my whole minecraft life and that is the end of my reason :D
Have I voted for Herocraft: Yes
Do I agree to Herocraft's EULA and ToS : Of course :D
Special Key: HCS7
Have I subscribed to Herocraft's Youtube channel: No :(

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Sajutsu
  2. Location & Age: Perth, Australia, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None :D
  4. Referral(s): None sorry :(
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCS7
In game name: Sajutsu
Location & Age: Perth, Australia 14
Previous Bans from other servers: None :D
Referrals: None
Reason I should be considered for acceptation: I have read the rules like I was told to and I was surprised by the not being able to use a player name in naming items sometimes I name a leather tunic Sajutsu's shirt, so raiders and stealers can't deny it if its stolen. I plan to be a ranger character on the server, live in trees, when its dark get to a small cave and light a campfire that kind of nomadic rugged adventure feel and of course use a bow and arrow, unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of any builds I have done and the ones I have done I don't believe are worthy to be on this application :D I think this would happen quite soon but if going solo is too hard I'll join a town and be a hunter, farmer and scout for the town, and still fulfilling the ranger role-play I would live in the outskirts of town in the woods or in a cave, mainly because I need a place to safely store my things. Although I believe this might affect my application I thought maybe to let the admins and moderators know in advance I detest briefing of any kind and in some instances I overreact, but by joining a town I would have people to tell me if I'm going overboard BEFORE the moderators swoop in with a mute command, this server is the greatest presented RolePlay Server I have seen since Lord of The Craft of which I didn't join because they wanted murderous kind of characters and not peaceful solitary ones like a Ranger I like to be with friendly people no matter what age they are and never have I griefed in my whole minecraft life and that is the end of my reason :D
Have I voted for Herocraft: Yes
Do I agree to Herocraft's EULA and ToS : Of course :D
Special Key: HCS7
Have I subscribed to Herocraft's Youtube channel: No :(

***Reviewing***

Sajutsu

Dirt
During that time I had to share my account with my little brother who wanted to go on lord of the craft because his friend Matthew went on it he told me to put The Lord of the craft reference so I could verify that I am telling the truth
P.S he now has his own account