• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rusher's New Updated App!!!!!

rusher

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Rusher
  2. Location & Age: United Sates of America, Texas Age: 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): NONE!
  4. Referral(s): Not referred
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love Minecraft, I am allways playing minecraft and i am a good MC player :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was looking for a cool SMP server with a good community and I hear this is the best
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Not yet..
  8. Additional Info: Well i started playing Minecraft some months ago.. I first thaugh minecraft was a jumky game till my friend made me play it. I LOVE IT and i am addicted to Miencraft. We made our owted building and do some other things. So i ehard about this server today from Atvrider312 and really want to play in this AWESOME server.. Please allow me in

First fix your typos because it makes you look bad, Second don't spam this thread to get noticed with dots, and Third don't put that many exclamation points in your title this may be why u didn't get accepted

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
@KillSwitch191999

1. You are not a Proctor or any part of staff.
2. That means you should not be posting on someone elses app, stating what they should do to improve their app.
3. Don't do it again.

@rusher I would whitelist you now, but I am currently on my iPhone.

@Domitius wanna check this guy out?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
@jmoney I can whitelist him :p
1) I'm online when most proctors are in bed
2) I check my alerts during this time of day (european time)

Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.