• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion RuneFaust suggestions

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Been playing on RuneFaust lately (Herocraft's sister server) and I've come up with a few suggestions that i'll list here:

Enable PvP
Right now it's pretty boring, it's like ''Get some wood, get a base, get some minerals, make some bling armor, enchant some stuff, brag to others'' The vanilla server can't be used to build yourself a nice home, because someone will just loot all your chests, so you have to make a home at bedrock to secure it. PvP would atleast add something that people could do at the server.​
Have some kind of Home/Warp
Right now people have to make their bases hidden and far away from spawn to prevent looters. Many wants to go to spawn every now and then to meet people etc. but then they have to walk all the way back to their base. Walking back to the base is also risky as people can follow you and since PvP is not enabled, you cannot stop them from doing so. A /home command should only work outside spawn (so you're in risk of pvp when using it), it should have a warm-up if a player is in the radius of 50 blocks of you (warm-up 10 seconds atleast) and it should have a cooldown for like 30 min.​
Please give some input :)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Agreed, I too think that there should be PvP enabled on this server.

As for ''Home/Warp'', I feel that beds already allow players to do this! ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Agreed, I too think that there should be PvP enabled on this server.

As for ''Home/Warp'', I feel that beds already allow players to do this! ;)
Yeah I just realised that beds might work right after I made the thread >.<