• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Runeblade Track?

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't really know, But I think I would love Runeblade to have a track, sort of like deathmark except another name?
I don't have a lot of names but something like
Runetrack? or something?

Post suggestions here!

P.S NInja and Ranger have a track? Why not a runeblade?

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Runeblade lore does not fit will with the addition of a hunting skill. Also, runeblades seem to be in a decent place right now.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Not only the fact it doesn't fit the Rubeblade style, I too agree with @RagingDragon5 that we don't need/should have any more tracking abilities. I like that deathmark was unique and different to Track though, but I think keeping something like Track unique to ranger is the best.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
No. On that note I would like to add atomic slam and spirit bomb to Dragoon.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't really know, But I think I would love Runeblade to have a track, sort of like deathmark except another name?
I don't have a lot of names but something like
Runetrack? or something?

Post suggestions here!

P.S NInja and Ranger have a track? Why not a runeblade?
get out.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Atomic slam would be a skill where the dragoon would grab its target while doing super jump and slam it into the ground for the damage done by the fall.

Spirit bomb would be a projectile with aoe cast at the pinical of a superjump.

These are of course fantasy skills. Sarcastily administered in response to the OP's idea.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Spirit bomb would be a projectile with aoe cast at the pinical of a superjump.
This would have to have about a 50 episode, I mean 50 second warm up, and the goon would have to stand completely still